HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST PHOTOS
- Typically it helps to send two photos, one that shows your pet's full body, and one that is closer up on their face.
- If the photo is high enough resolution, these can both be taken from the same photo.
- It helps Make sure that your pet is well lit.
- Choose a photo where your pet is in focus.
- Avoid photos where the view of your pet is partially obstructed.
HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS
- On each product page, you will find a location to upload a photo of your pet's head, and a photo of your pet's body.
- Each upload tab is limited to a single photo.
- If you'd like to send us more photos, head over to our Contact Us page, where you'll find a link to upload additional photos.
- To upload multiple images at once, select all of the photos you'd like to upload at once, and upload them together.
- Feel free to send us as many images as you'd like, we'd be happy to help you pick out the best ones.